Let’s admit this, we as individuals are always look out for living a healthy lifestyle and try to adapt to new and advance technology to keep ourselves in shape, but in the process we do miss some quintessential aspect of staying healthy and the most important aspect i.e. WATER. Yes, as we all know that our human body contains 70% water, which means we are missing out on our main diet to stay healthy and fit that is WATER.
You must be thinking that you have fair amount of water daily (3 to 4 liters) to keep yourself healthy and pumped up, but let me just share some information about the difference in water purification process and differentiate which one has more benefits:
First let’s talk about Acidic Water:
Acidic water is purified water, which we use to drink water, wash our daily vegetables and it is used in Cola beverages and soft drinks.
According to U.S. Enviourmental Protection Agency, purified water which is mineral free has high level of active absorbing carbon dioxide from air which makes the water acidic, even COLA beverages and other soft drinks (with or without sugar) are made from purified water which is unhealthy if consumed regularly.
Even many health care practitioners and scientist from around the world have said that ageing and disease is accumulation of acid waste products in our body mainly of Acidic Water. There is much scientific documentation that supports such theories.
So, what we are understanding is purified water is basically acidic water, its mineral free and due to this it absorbs carbon dioxide from air thus the chances of developing deficiencies in mineral count in our body and an acid state, thou purified water is acidic and it helps in a way of drawing poisons out of the body, but once accomplished it is not a good idea to continue. Diseases and early death is more likely seen with long term drinking of purified water and should be avoid except in special circumstances
What is the solution?
The body requires water which is rich in minerals like calcium and magnesium, also known as Alkaline, longevity is associated with regular consumption of alkaline water which are high on minerals, Ionized water is the best possible drinking water.
What is pH Level?
pH level is a range between 0 to 14 and it scales how much acidic or alkaline the water is, lower value is acidic, 7 is neutral and above that is alkaline.
Let’s compare and see why tap water is dangerous to our health and how Ionized Alkaline water helps?
|COMPARISION OF ORDINARY WATER AND IONIZED WATER
|· Highly Contaminated due to environment hazard
· Toxic Metals inclusion
· Chemically treated to kill bacteria
· Bacteria even after chemically treated means toxic for body
· Adding of Fluoride for teeth strengthens thou too much fluoride consumption can lead to dental fluorosis
|· Balanced PH level between 7.5 to 10 means optimum for drinking water.
· Purified, Ionized and Alkaline so all the harmful chemical and bacteria are filtered and the richness of Alkaline makes it balanced for drinking water
· Supports healthy immune
· Antioxidant Rich
How can we get avail benefits of Ionized Alkaline Water?
Without any further delay, let me introduce to you the future smart of purified Alkaline water solution Hydro-Jal, basically it’s not just a water purifier with High pH level but also a multi solution to household water need as per lower pH levels needed at different times.
Let me just share with you the benefits of clean, filtered, and alkaline water produced by Hydro-Jal Plus and see how beneficial it can be for your body.
- Perfect pH: Instantly delivers the selected pH water with a range of 5 to 10.5. You are equipped with the best tool to throw out harmful acids from your body and infuse your body with alkalinity.
- Antioxidant-rich Water: The antioxidant rich water removes free radicals from your body and slows down the aging process.
- More Hydrating than Tap Water: The micro-clustered water is more easily absorbed, has the ability to better penetrate body cells, delivers increased hydration, and vital nutrients are better absorbed by the body.
- Easy to Operate: Hydro-Jal Plus comes with soft touch buttons on a large LCD touch screen display that shows pH and ORP value of the outgoing water, rate of water flow through the ionizer, temperature of the water, electrolysis status of the ionizer, cleaning status of the ionizer, total water output of the ionizer.
- Easy to Install: Hydro-Jal Plus can be installed within minutes. It comes with a diverter kit that fits all standard kitchen faucets and you do not have to be an expert to complete the installation process.
On the other hand Hydro-Jal is also used for source of providing Acidic water for household practical use, so its multi tasking/multi purpose, lets first look at what are the specifications of acidic water:
- Has a pH between 2 and 4
- Has an ORP between +800 and +1200
- Has a hypochlorous acid component from 1 to 30 mg/l
- Is micro-clustered
- Is heavy in H+ ions
Acid Water is of two types:
- Mild: Used on skin, hair, and nails
- Strong: Used for cleaning and sterilizing
Skin and Hair
Useful for dry skin patches or rough skin.
Use as a hand sanitizer. It will not dry out the hands.
Replace expensive skin moisturizers and creams with acid water.
Use for skin rashes or baby diaper rash.
Use to prevent shaving bumps.
Use as an aftershave.
Use for poison ivy and other plant rashes.
Use on skin for Eczema. Spray three times a day and let air dry.
Use for dandruff. Spray after shampoo and let air dry.
Use for acne of every type. Spray after washing and let air dry.
Use to lessen the appearance of scars.
Spray in shoes to disinfect and deodorize.
Use in place of deodorant
Pour into bath water to soften skin.
Spray on face for a refreshing feeling.
Use as a soak for sore rough feet.
Use for Athletes Foot.
Use for female yeast infections and other female issues.
Use for toe fungus.
Use to kill bacteria on fruits and vegetables by using the mist or dipping.
Use in meat and dairy product facilities as a sterilizing and cleaning agent.
Use as a mouthwash and gargle.
Use as toothpaste.
Use for pink eye.
Use for ear infections.
Use for infected tooth or gums.
Use as a gargle for sore throat.
Use as an enema.
Use to treat bad breath.
First Aid and Sterilizer
Use for burns.
Use for minor cuts and scrapes.
Use to promote faster healing of cuts and wounds.
Use to stop bleeding in minor cuts.
Use on boils.
Use in doctor’s office for cleaning and as an antibacterial agent.
Use in clinical applications to sterilize surgical instruments.
Use to sanitize bathrooms and kitchen counters.
Use as a streak free glass and mirror cleaner.
Use for cleaning wooden floors.
Use to clean dirt from all over the house.
Use to disinfect human and pet bedding.
Use for auto glass.
Use for chrome polishing.
Use to sanitize phones.
Use to sanitize computer keyboards (light spray).
Use on doorknobs and handles to disinfect.
Use for deodorizing.
Use in cat litter boxes to kill odor and bacteria.
Use on animal skin for any kind of skin issue.
Spray in bird cages. The water will not hurt the bird.
Spray on ant trails to deter them.
Kills many types of spiders and insects.
How to Produce Acid Water
Acid water is produced as a byproduct of electrolysis process, which is drained in your kitchen sink. You can make arrangements to collect this water. If you want more acid water, you can choose “Beauty or “Wash” settings on Hydro-Jal Plus.
The Big Added Advantage
The best thing about using acid water for skin and as a cleaning agent around the house is that you avoid using any harmful chemicals. This is great for your health as well as safe for the environment.
Free demo of Hydro-Jal at your home that also includes testing of acidic level of your drinking water, that’s amazing, isn’t it!