Yes guys the topic says it all! For people who have missed this event too bad cause it was a splendid meet! Blogger from all over Mumbai and nearby cities attended this event to be a part of the occasion! Let me just rewind it for you!
Being a part of Indiblogger has been a special feeling for me! I remember when I was searching for some blogger group forum so that I could meet like-headed people and commute.. This urge landed on indiblogger and I got registered! It has given me a platform to showcase my writing skills!
Now coming back to the event:
The Pre-Event blues for a first timer at indiblogger!
- A. Finding the venue!!! Otto Infinito –at G Block – Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East) – Got it !
- B. Registration – done!!! Thanks to Indiblogger team!
- C. Ambiance – Classy and serene
- D. Fellow Bloggers – who had met at the previous meets, were sipping, laughing and enjoying with their buddies; on the contrary some first timers like me were wandering what’s going on!
- E. The Welcome Drink – Awesome .. Helped crack down some blues!
- Tables and Mate: We queued up to get in and find a table and appropriate bloggers to sit, chat and wait for the event to start !
- Anoop Johnson Event host started off with settling us and giving us some energy with the whole hurr hurrr hurrr saga !! it helped tickle the brain waves !! was fun thou !!
- The Fame Game: We kick started with a casual interaction with bloggers by the game named “30 SECOND TO FAME” in which we interacted with many bloggers, exchanged thoughts and asked what they blog about. That was fame for few seconds thou as I hardly remember my fellow bloggers names.
“MOMENT OF TRUTH”
Yes the moment came when HP’s Marketing Head Mr. Ranjivjit Singh, revealed the HP Connected Music Service on web and integrated on the new windows 8 platform free for a year in their HP Laptops.
This service of HP allows users to download songs from several different genres and has a songs bank of over a Million, that’s great considering that over 60% to 80% songs are pirated/friend forwards, this service of HP shall be a big benefit for all music lovers and above all the quality of songs will be intact which we don’t get in pirated versions !!
“THE CHIEF SPEAKS”
Otto Infinito’s General Manager came up and shared all about the restaurant, from the ambiance to marbles which were rare and could not be found in any other restaurant, which was a new to me, then he introduced us to Otto Infinito’s Head Chief who gave a brief on their cuisine and discussed on several stuff they have in offer such as Mediterranean and other delicious cuisines (I don’t remember the names ;), but sounded promising !For those who are reading and not have been to Otto Infinito I would definitely recommend you to go and have some pleasant dining experience ! worth it for the food, ambiance and not to forget the marbles!
After all this we all headed over to feast our taste bugs with some of the delicacy of Otto infinito ! there were pasta quite different from what we usually have, it was a new experience for me and it tasted good, along with cabbage there was host of vegetable serving chopped as per your taste to try from ! Other than that there was paneer with vegetables outside which were also a nice appetizer.
“FROM FOOD TO THE STARTING OF THE END WITH MUSIC”
Anoop Johnson the event host introduced us to a number of unique music genres and asked us to accordingly segregate in the genres we preferred, in doing so there was epic chaos in finding the music genres and which song to perform and sing !
All that settle and all the different genres accordingly performed, I was in the the DHUMCHICKS music genre and we ended up a close second to 133 music genre!
“The Prize Worthy mention”
There were some contest conducted by Indiblogger in association with HP, HP Seek laptops up for grab and few lucky one’s won the contest and got rewarded.
“THE GROUP PHOTO Session”
There was a group photo session in which all the fellow bloggers posed to engrave their experience and frame it home and be known for being a part of Indiblogger community !
“MY TAKE ON THE ENTIRE EVENT”
EXPERIENCE GAIN IS WORTH THE TIME INVESTED, PROVED RIGHT THANKS TO INDIBLOGGER !