This poem is written in response to the 81st IndiSpire prompt:
Write a 2minute poem! Yeah Heard right! An INSTANT 2-minute poem,a simple,sweet,nicely rhyming poem,playing with words,not hard but easy,funny and cool,a relief to your mind,not to grind,but to find,a solace and some peace #My2MinutePoem
I was prompted to write a 2 min Poem,
I was amused at first,
but it was all dead serious
So, here i am writing my swag
i don’t know where its heading
but i sure know its instant and quick
Thoughts seem to come and go
there is nothing holding on
which i can write over here
with the same flow as i know
I am trying my best to scribble
what i think will make sense
in the middle of this poem
It has been long since i wrote
A poem which doesn’t make any sense
but who cares, its all good till
it rhymes and makes you roll your head
Its seems you are starting to enjoy
but let me tell you it’s all in your mind
first you judge me from a perspective
but now at the end of this its all blurred
as it’s just a 2-Minute Poem !
Top 10 Resolution for 2015
As we are preparing ourself to say goodbye to a year and welcome another, there is always a happiness which awaits for the celebration of New Year and the expectations to excel better in what we are doing, its a wonderful feeling.
So on that front accepting Indiblogger’s Indispire prompt of the week for the 42nd edition to write on “things you want to dump this year and start fresh next year“, sharing my list of top 10 things I want to better or start off again in the coming year, the list is randomly placed and its just top 10, however there are much more 🙂
1) Learning : Learn a new language, could be anyone from German, French, Italian, Chinese and so on, which I couldn’t learn last year.
2) Passion : To give more time to my passion like blog, photography, graphic designing and sports.
3) Holiday : To go on a long vacation abroad with friends, it didn’t work out this year.
4) Healthy: Try to be a little more health conscious and avoid junk food and hit the gym more often.
5) Cleanliness : Try to keep my surrounding more clean apart from my room and home, keep my work place tidy, volunteer with society and city cleanliness drive and spread awareness about the same, as this is appeal of time and some good initiatives going across the nation such as the NDTV Dettol “Banega Swachh India” campaign with government driven cleanliness march across India of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, so yes !
6) Understanding: Try to be more productive in my approach towards gaining new opportunities and learning.
7) Stay FIT: To be more active physically, as our life these days have turn into auto mode after so much advancement in technology, there is Internet for both entertainment and business, TV and gaming console for entertainment and sports 😛 and car for commute, no activity at all, makes me dull physically.
8) Volunteer: Helping people in whatever way I can, like be it physically, financially, counseling or other ways. It feels good in giving back to the society because all we are is what they made us somewhere.
9) Reading: To develop a habit to read more books such as novels, literature and more of our rich Indian history, it’s so delightful to have your “my time” with a cup of chai / coffee and a book of your choice.
10) SAY NO: “Why take the load when you can say no” which i am trying to adopt and will continue to work on in the coming year.
This post is part of Indibogger Indispire writing on the topic of 42nd Issue.
Top ten things i want to do before i die
Accepting Indiblogger’s Indispire prompt of the week for the 20th edition to write “ten things I want to do before I die” here is my list :
- I want to acquire knowledge as much as I can, not subject specified!
- I want to travel to the lengths and breaths of the world; so that I can say I was in it and discovered it!
- I want to make each and every one proud who have been there for me and who look up-to me!
- I want to sky-dive like a free bird (with proper equipments, I don’t want to die)
- I want to trek Mt. Everest! Sounds tough thou!
- I want to accumulate courage to swim in ice cold water (just like in Antarctica) sensation would be epic!
- I want to do a road trip across India on a Bike with my bestie
- I always wish that I could fly a plane … so ya … thou I know how to ride 2 wheeler and drive a four wheeler .. next stop – fly a plane …
- Have a dinner with our Prime Minister and showcase common man issues!
- I want one of my articles to be get published in wordpress FRESHLY PRESSED!
This post is part of Indibogger Indispire writing on the topic of 20th Issue :
Lets post our Bucket List: Ten Things You Would Want To Do, no let me rephrase, TEN THINGS YOU MUST DO BEFORE YOU DIE or else you would feel like a loser on a death bed? lets share and motivate each other about life. Lets Dream about life, your life. #LifeDeathBucketList