This poem is written in response to the 81st IndiSpire prompt:
Write a 2minute poem! Yeah Heard right! An INSTANT 2-minute poem,a simple,sweet,nicely rhyming poem,playing with words,not hard but easy,funny and cool,a relief to your mind,not to grind,but to find,a solace and some peace #My2MinutePoem
I was prompted to write a 2 min Poem,
I was amused at first,
but it was all dead serious
So, here i am writing my swag
i don’t know where its heading
but i sure know its instant and quick
Thoughts seem to come and go
there is nothing holding on
which i can write over here
with the same flow as i know
I am trying my best to scribble
what i think will make sense
in the middle of this poem
It has been long since i wrote
A poem which doesn’t make any sense
but who cares, its all good till
it rhymes and makes you roll your head
Its seems you are starting to enjoy
but let me tell you it’s all in your mind
first you judge me from a perspective
but now at the end of this its all blurred
as it’s just a 2-Minute Poem !
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of transferring some funds to your family, relatives, friends or office colleagues?
1) Go to bank and deposit cash/cheque transfer
2) Use Net banking, add beneficiary wait for a day for approval, and then transfer through NEFT
Anyways the above options works but not that effective when it comes to instant transfer, so to make things and life more simpler and fun Axis bank recently came up with a unique app named PING PAY, which is very social in nature and functionality, it gets connected with all your social accounts such as Facebook, whatsapp, twitter, google+ and many more and have them in your app list. Now you would ask yourself how it functions. How can i transfer or receive funds? SO on and forth, let me just share you some of the highlights of the app and how it does function:
Before I start and explain you about the app, let me just tell you that this app “PING PAY” can be downloaded by anyone may it be Axis Bank Customers or non Axis Bank Customers, you will find out how it works in my briefs, to send and receive money, recharge both need to have the app on their respective devices to complete the process, mutual understanding I say :), though you shall require a Axis Bank account to send money and recharge or check your account balance. To receive funds you shall require linking your account with PING PAY app which is a simple process of providing your banks details, you can always add multiple accounts to it of different banks, so much for the versatile options in PING PAY.
Let’s start off with registration process, it’s a simple 2 stage process in which:
1) You have to enter your mobile no. and accordingly you shall receive a confirmation code
2) Enter the confirmation code which you have received through SMS/Call and bingo you are good to start.
After you are registration is done, the app will prompt to select social connects you want to activate and add in your list, some options of social connects will include: Whatsapp facebook, Twitter, email, SMS. Once you have activated the desired accounts a screen comes up prompting “Money”.
So, what next? After the registration is done you can send money, receive money, send and receive recharges or simply know your Axis account details.
A quick guide on how to send money through the Ping Pay interface,so once the registration is done you will get a while screen with a vivid pink button saying “Money”
1) All you have to do is press hold the button and drag it upwards towards the screen and you will see options popping up asking add friend and showing your recently sent connect details.
2) You can choose either of the options, if you select the add friend option, a side bar slides and show from which social account you want to choose the receiver of amount,
3) Once that is done you will see a screen that asks you to fill in the amount and confirms to whom you are sending the amount, to give it a social and fun twist you can add in dialogs pre feeded or type in with photos and voice record options as well,
4) Once all that jazz is done now the critical part, you have to set a PIN so that its secure and once you set the PIN you can either SMS or call the person and share that PIN, so that he can successfully do the transaction once he receives your LINK through PING PAY app, Ola money has been sent to the concern person, isn’t it simple!!
How to link your Axis Bank account with PING PAY app?
Provide Internet Banking or Debt card details and you are ready to go, do those transactions!
How Receive Money through PING PAY:
1) As mentioned above the sender shall send you a link of the transaction and PIN code.
2) Once you open the link, you will be redirected to the app, if you have not downloaded the app it will prompt you to download it.
3) Then, once the app is open, in the notification panel you will have the feed of amount received and pending for approval (you must be thinking who will not accept money coming in right? But what if the amount is not satisfactory or over satisfactory, then you can proudly reject it).
4) Once you open the message, details of the transaction will be shown, after you approve the transaction, the app prompts you to select in which account you want the transfer to be deposited, isn’t that so convenient, I bet it is for me.
5) After you select the account, you have to enter the PIN (remember when the sender was completing his transaction he had to encrypt a secure PIN) and transaction completed.
How to Ask Money through PING PAY, sounds interesting already!
1) All you have to do is press hold the button and drag it downwards towards the screen and you will see options popping up asking add friend and showing you’re recently sent connect details.
Note**: All the other options after point no.1 one is to be followed as per sending money details which is mention above, there won’t be any secure PIN option as no transaction is made and it is just a request.
Now if you are a NON Axis Bank customer using the app and you want to contact Axis Bank to open a account, then you can avail the option of sending a request for the same, just press hold the pink Money button and drag it upwards, a message will pop up saying you need to have a Axis Bank account to avail the services, and to open a account you have to press OK, a form comes up with basic details requires and they shall contact you with more details about the Bank.
I have a list of 308 people in my whatsapp list.
Out of those 308, i asked around 188 people in a span of 11 days that “are you crazy”
Surprise to see this question popping up in their watsapp everyone replied , or was it almost everyone … umm anyways
Here are the list of top four answers i got !
1) Yes I am – 21%
2) Offcourse Not – 60%
3) Ya sometime – 9%
4) I don’t know what you are talking about – 10%
My overview :
1) 21% – Smart, insensitive, Bold, Charismatic, out of the
2) 60% – Self obsessed, boring, tired, narrow head, need some life !
3) 9% – Trying to act smart, but doesn’t work out ..
4) 10% – simply dumb to say the least !
Why don’t you all try:
Yes, this is a fun experiment, why not try it:
1) Its can be a conversation starter
2) Lets you know peoples perspective when provoked.
3) Lets you know how sensitive they are !
My Friend Chatur Ramalingum explains his sorry exit from MNC … !!
And before I knew it, I had hit “Send”, oh god what did i do, i hope that this doesn’t reach them ! please god save me from this misery.
Guess what? here i was in a confused state !! when bad luck strikes it strikes hard, here is the insights of what i would say “this should not have happened”
Few weeks back, i was assigned a project to survey, a secret project to know what the employee’s think about their managers and boss, this does sound hilarious but as they say “the boss is always right”.
So here i was in a mission to betray my colleagues emotion towards their manager and boss on a PPT (powerpoint presentation)!
Plan was to disguise my talks in such a way that i had sympathy towards them, a sense of worry, this was the only tool to take out best of what they had stored inside them which they never had the guts to speak aloud towards their higher authority …
opportunities were ample … conversing when we had tea breaks, lunch, evening breaks, after office etc…!! so i used all of it to know what they felt and what changes they need !!
I guess i had cover all the employees and their frustration talks .. now was the time to had to the creative table and jot the points !! good part of this presentation was i wanted to keep the comments author anonymous, if the managers required details i might provide them on the basis that they don’t reveal the source as me !!
So coffee and laptop my 2 friends did there job and i drafted 2 presentation NAMED “DON’T BE MAD” and other “PLEASE CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE” !! lol i know its provoking to the managers but then it keeps them hooked to the presentation !!
The worst thing in the drafts were that i had not removed the names of the employees as for yet in both the presentation, which i was intending to do afterwords !! finishing the presentation on late sunday night i felt a sleep without removing the names and did not send the email…
As usual i woke up late monday morning .. My boss called up early and asked me: i cant see the presentation on my email! i was like (holy ****) i told him i have completed the presentation and would send him in 15mins !!
In a congested state of mind and my boss voice playing drums in my head … in a hurry i attached the 2 presentation without removing names of the employees in the comments and cc’d it to the team as well !! (in a team email every one in the office gets the email its like a broadcast message) … as it was my old habit to cc all being a HR of the company !
As i was having break-first i heard a ring .. it was my phone … boss calling … crap now what …
Boss exclaimed : i need you here right now !! i said leave everything and just rush to office !!
rest was history as they say !!!
Here is the snapshot which played R.I.P. for me !!
Yes indeed, Options has been considered fun, creative, challenging, satisfying and an alternative from the boring routine, Sharing a day of life with options….
Starting from when he/she wakes up in the morning.. He/she has to choose from diverse sets of option
- Walking (Morning walk or treadmill)
- Exercise (Gym or Yoga)
- Tooth Paste (Mild or mouth blowing)
- Body cleaner (Soap or Body Wash)
- Shampoo (Dandruff control or Silky long)
- Hot Beverage – (TEA or Coffee)
- Breakfast – (scrambled Eggs or Cereals)
- Clothing – (Formals or informal (depending on his/her mood)
- Accessories – (decent or catchy)
- Facebook status of the day – happy or sad (Depending upon how his/her mood is)
- Carry Cases – backpack or messenger (depending upon what comforts him/her on the dress)
- Footwear – flat or heels (depending on what he/she is wearing)
- Transport – lots of options (depending on his/her mood)
At work place
- Mindset (into holiday dreams or on the spot work)
- Face off with staff at work place (gentle and welcoming or leave me along I have work in hand)
- Mid Morning Break (Yes or No, I have lots of work pending)
- Lunch (junk food or proper meal)
- Drinks (Juice or Soda)
- After Lunch Work Approach (Casual or Aggressive – I need to make this work today)
- Evening Break – (Need a break or No, I have finish work so that I can leave for the day)
After Work – When he/she reaches home:
- Mind Bubbles (Think of work or family time)
- Inner complications (To be work on or Work in progress)
- Dinner (Light or full fledge 3 course)
- Fluids (Soda or Natural)
- After dinner (TV time or family discussion time)
And the list goes on and on .. still we want something new to try everyday ! As they say “the more you have the more you desire”