What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of transferring some funds to your family, relatives, friends or office colleagues?
1) Go to bank and deposit cash/cheque transfer
2) Use Net banking, add beneficiary wait for a day for approval, and then transfer through NEFT
Anyways the above options works but not that effective when it comes to instant transfer, so to make things and life more simpler and fun Axis bank recently came up with a unique app named PING PAY, which is very social in nature and functionality, it gets connected with all your social accounts such as Facebook, whatsapp, twitter, google+ and many more and have them in your app list. Now you would ask yourself how it functions. How can i transfer or receive funds? SO on and forth, let me just share you some of the highlights of the app and how it does function:
Before I start and explain you about the app, let me just tell you that this app “PING PAY” can be downloaded by anyone may it be Axis Bank Customers or non Axis Bank Customers, you will find out how it works in my briefs, to send and receive money, recharge both need to have the app on their respective devices to complete the process, mutual understanding I say :), though you shall require a Axis Bank account to send money and recharge or check your account balance. To receive funds you shall require linking your account with PING PAY app which is a simple process of providing your banks details, you can always add multiple accounts to it of different banks, so much for the versatile options in PING PAY.
Let’s start off with registration process, it’s a simple 2 stage process in which:
1) You have to enter your mobile no. and accordingly you shall receive a confirmation code
2) Enter the confirmation code which you have received through SMS/Call and bingo you are good to start.
After you are registration is done, the app will prompt to select social connects you want to activate and add in your list, some options of social connects will include: Whatsapp facebook, Twitter, email, SMS. Once you have activated the desired accounts a screen comes up prompting “Money”.
So, what next? After the registration is done you can send money, receive money, send and receive recharges or simply know your Axis account details.
A quick guide on how to send money through the Ping Pay interface,so once the registration is done you will get a while screen with a vivid pink button saying “Money”
1) All you have to do is press hold the button and drag it upwards towards the screen and you will see options popping up asking add friend and showing your recently sent connect details.
2) You can choose either of the options, if you select the add friend option, a side bar slides and show from which social account you want to choose the receiver of amount,
3) Once that is done you will see a screen that asks you to fill in the amount and confirms to whom you are sending the amount, to give it a social and fun twist you can add in dialogs pre feeded or type in with photos and voice record options as well,
4) Once all that jazz is done now the critical part, you have to set a PIN so that its secure and once you set the PIN you can either SMS or call the person and share that PIN, so that he can successfully do the transaction once he receives your LINK through PING PAY app, Ola money has been sent to the concern person, isn’t it simple!!
How to link your Axis Bank account with PING PAY app?
Provide Internet Banking or Debt card details and you are ready to go, do those transactions!
How Receive Money through PING PAY:
1) As mentioned above the sender shall send you a link of the transaction and PIN code.
2) Once you open the link, you will be redirected to the app, if you have not downloaded the app it will prompt you to download it.
3) Then, once the app is open, in the notification panel you will have the feed of amount received and pending for approval (you must be thinking who will not accept money coming in right? But what if the amount is not satisfactory or over satisfactory, then you can proudly reject it).
4) Once you open the message, details of the transaction will be shown, after you approve the transaction, the app prompts you to select in which account you want the transfer to be deposited, isn’t that so convenient, I bet it is for me.
5) After you select the account, you have to enter the PIN (remember when the sender was completing his transaction he had to encrypt a secure PIN) and transaction completed.
How to Ask Money through PING PAY, sounds interesting already!
1) All you have to do is press hold the button and drag it downwards towards the screen and you will see options popping up asking add friend and showing you’re recently sent connect details.
Note**: All the other options after point no.1 one is to be followed as per sending money details which is mention above, there won’t be any secure PIN option as no transaction is made and it is just a request.
Now if you are a NON Axis Bank customer using the app and you want to contact Axis Bank to open a account, then you can avail the option of sending a request for the same, just press hold the pink Money button and drag it upwards, a message will pop up saying you need to have a Axis Bank account to avail the services, and to open a account you have to press OK, a form comes up with basic details requires and they shall contact you with more details about the Bank.
This post is about ‘Digital Axis‘ meet conducted by Axis Bank in association with BlogAdda.com