As we are preparing ourself to say goodbye to a year and welcome another, there is always a happiness which awaits for the celebration of New Year and the expectations to excel better in what we are doing, its a wonderful feeling.
So on that front accepting Indiblogger’s Indispire prompt of the week for the 42nd edition to write on “things you want to dump this year and start fresh next year“, sharing my list of top 10 things I want to better or start off again in the coming year, the list is randomly placed and its just top 10, however there are much more 🙂
1) Learning : Learn a new language, could be anyone from German, French, Italian, Chinese and so on, which I couldn’t learn last year.
2) Passion : To give more time to my passion like blog, photography, graphic designing and sports.
3) Holiday : To go on a long vacation abroad with friends, it didn’t work out this year.
4) Healthy: Try to be a little more health conscious and avoid junk food and hit the gym more often.
5) Cleanliness : Try to keep my surrounding more clean apart from my room and home, keep my work place tidy, volunteer with society and city cleanliness drive and spread awareness about the same, as this is appeal of time and some good initiatives going across the nation such as the NDTV Dettol “Banega Swachh India” campaign with government driven cleanliness march across India of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, so yes !
6) Understanding: Try to be more productive in my approach towards gaining new opportunities and learning.
7) Stay FIT: To be more active physically, as our life these days have turn into auto mode after so much advancement in technology, there is Internet for both entertainment and business, TV and gaming console for entertainment and sports 😛 and car for commute, no activity at all, makes me dull physically.
8) Volunteer: Helping people in whatever way I can, like be it physically, financially, counseling or other ways. It feels good in giving back to the society because all we are is what they made us somewhere.
9) Reading: To develop a habit to read more books such as novels, literature and more of our rich Indian history, it’s so delightful to have your “my time” with a cup of chai / coffee and a book of your choice.
10) SAY NO: “Why take the load when you can say no” which i am trying to adopt and will continue to work on in the coming year.
This post is part of Indibogger Indispire writing on the topic of 42nd Issue.