Yes indeed, Options has been considered fun, creative, challenging, satisfying and an alternative from the boring routine, Sharing a day of life with options….
Starting from when he/she wakes up in the morning.. He/she has to choose from diverse sets of option
- Walking (Morning walk or treadmill)
- Exercise (Gym or Yoga)
- Tooth Paste (Mild or mouth blowing)
- Body cleaner (Soap or Body Wash)
- Shampoo (Dandruff control or Silky long)
- Hot Beverage – (TEA or Coffee)
- Breakfast – (scrambled Eggs or Cereals)
- Clothing – (Formals or informal (depending on his/her mood)
- Accessories – (decent or catchy)
- Facebook status of the day – happy or sad (Depending upon how his/her mood is)
- Carry Cases – backpack or messenger (depending upon what comforts him/her on the dress)
- Footwear – flat or heels (depending on what he/she is wearing)
- Transport – lots of options (depending on his/her mood)
At work place
- Mindset (into holiday dreams or on the spot work)
- Face off with staff at work place (gentle and welcoming or leave me along I have work in hand)
- Mid Morning Break (Yes or No, I have lots of work pending)
- Lunch (junk food or proper meal)
- Drinks (Juice or Soda)
- After Lunch Work Approach (Casual or Aggressive – I need to make this work today)
- Evening Break – (Need a break or No, I have finish work so that I can leave for the day)
After Work – When he/she reaches home:
- Mind Bubbles (Think of work or family time)
- Inner complications (To be work on or Work in progress)
- Dinner (Light or full fledge 3 course)
- Fluids (Soda or Natural)
- After dinner (TV time or family discussion time)
And the list goes on and on .. still we want something new to try everyday ! As they say “the more you have the more you desire”
19 thoughts on “Playing with Options”
Aptly described brother.
So true…we have so many options these days..too many to count…it may confuse our minds but never limit our desires! 🙂
Phew, what a day..! Quite a set of options to choose… nice description, Aziz 🙂
Nibble Promptly – A Fun Contest
It’s up to us today to start making healthy choices. Not choices that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for our mind. good one Aziz
Such a good one!
Nicely described… Thinking on this makes life confusing
hahaha so u came and came this way !! Good to see you back – Well I am no more a confused man 🙂 But yes it tickled the memories of the past 🙂
Zindagi ki yehi Reet hai..Aziz Bhai..
Nice way to describe someone’s typical life.. 🙂
Hey Aziz..!! Good one..!! Liked it..!!
thought provoking! 🙂
What a colorful blog and so innocent how i wish we had a million Aziz Ampanwala blogs .
I never thought our life is also a programmed one. Now you compel me to think. However, in this list there is no Prayer time. I Pray thrice once in Morning, then evening and before starting the work.
wow..its so good that you can get such a deep thought out of little things from life..great job aziz 🙂
Aziz Bhai what you have said is the crux of the matter. Every day we have to make a choice and the above are some of the options. Life is more or less a journey of CHOICES. Our choices take us near or away, make or mar our lives.
Nice . . . a Like for ur Post and Have a Nice Day. . . 🙂
hah….finally went for that all long list of choices…;)