Hey you stressed ones, Welcome to find some Stress Busters for yourself. The following are some of the points that can provide some help in busting stress. Now these are not the only ways but some of those which are quite useful and have been tried out by myself. So relax, read, enjoy and stay healthy.
1. Reward and Pamper– Regular light exercise will do wonders to lower stress levels, so block out the time for a 30 minute walk, swim or cycle at least three times a week. Relaxation techniques of yoga, meditation and massage help to release beta-endorphins, which are chemicals in the brain that make you, feel calm. A weekly massage or yoga class is a great habit to start and will help to lower corestrol levels.
2. Start right – Researchers in Wales recently found that having breakfast regularly is associated with a reduction in stress levels and improved health. People in the trial who ate cereals and grains for breakfast had lower levels of corestrol. Start the day with whole grain cereal and/or bread and some protein like eggs or milk.
3. Early to bed – Working late into the night can increase your weight. The stress of several long days in a row causes the corestrol to spike, and corestrol stimulates hunger. While you are working, you are also more likely to grab snack food on the run rather than eat a proper healthy meal.
4. Fish food – Eat cold water fish like tuna and salmon several times a week. Swiss researchers found that when they fortified the diet with the omega3 fatty acids found in fish, the corestrollevels were unchanged while stress tests were performed. The corestrol levels increased by 30%.
5. Don’t just sit there – An Australian study showed that people who sat for more than six hours a day as a requirement of their job, were more likely to become overweight. The answer here is to take regular breaks from the desk every couple of hours. Stand up and do some stretches to relieve back, neck and shoulder tension. Take a walk around the hallways; go outside and gulp in lungfuls of fresh air, invest in a ten minute brisk walk at lunchtime – and make sure you have a light, nutritious lunch.
Stress affects your work, relationships and health – three good reasons to put these five simple stress-busters into your life.