Hi friends here are some home remedies for those who are suffering from tooth ache at the moment and are googling almost every sort of keyword combination to find some relief. I hope it does help you prevent tooth ache for meanwhile.
1. Using Icepack: Ice offers excellent numbing properties. Hold the ice around affected area and try to compress it there. Most often, the pain gets reduced as it is excellent in suppressing pain at nerve endings.
2. Get fresh peppermint (approximately 5 grams), add it in one cup of water and boil it, add half table spoon of salt. Make the water lukewarm and drink it. When ingested, this solution acts as pain killer and can eradicate other pains like headaches.
3. Using cucumber: Get cucumber from any vegetable stores, cut it into thicker slices. Hold these pieces on and around the tooth that is paining and it will start working to give soothing effect. If cucumber is refrigerated, it is better as its very chillness acts as catalyst to its soothing effect.
4. You can try out swig of whiskey over the irritating tooth. Once the gums surrounding absorb some quantity of alcohol, it delivers a kind of anesthesia to the affected area which results in lessening the pain.
5. Using oats: If toothache is experiencing the presence of abscess at gums then holding oats there can draw out the puss. The pain will be reduced.
6. Using dried peppermint leaves: Place a small stack of dried peppermint leaves around the aching tooth for 15 minutes and then spit out. Repeat this procedure10 to 15 times a day. Peppermint acts in a dual way. First, it brings the abscess to the upper surface if there any and then acts as pain killer.
7. Using real vanilla extracts: Get a cotton ball and put some real vanilla extract on it. Apply it on the inflamed location and you will be amazed to find out that it numbs!
8. Using Clove: From ancient times, clove oil has been one of the regular instant therapies. If you are not able to find the clove oil, then search your kitchen shelves to find out few cloves. Try to squeeze this towards the painful area. Clove being analgesic in nature will reduce the soreness.
9. Asafetida: Another miraculous pain killer! Take a half spoon of it and mix it with bit of lemon juice to make the paste of it. Make this paste Luke warm and apply the mixture with help of cotton ball.
10. Use of Iodine: just a drop of iodine put on the tooth do the job. But you have to be cautious and you should not swallow it.
11. Oil of Oregano: Although it tastes bad and leaves a burning sensation behind after application, it has got natural antibiotic properties.
12. Garlic: Make a paste of garlic and add some rock salt to it. Make a homogeneous mixture to apply on the affected area.
Please note:* These few point can help you prevent toothache for meanwhile, It is advised that for long term relief and permanent solution please consult with Drescher & Cohen DDS or your local dentist and get some prescription.
4 thoughts on “ToothAche Home Remedies”
Great Blog I love the lay out and the color scheme is it possible to get a copy of your theme? Please send me an email
Hi! Very useful tips..and as usual great artwork 🙂
Hey thanks dear !
Great! I appreciate the knowledge and your website is full of great information!
i do enjoy the manner in which you have framed this concern.