Skip to content
- Fish: The original “brain food” contains lots of omega-3 fatty acids and fish oils.
- Vegetables: This is a great source of antioxidants, which may reduce the risk of developing cognitive impairment.
- Fruits: Red and dark berries, plums, avocados, oranges, cherries and kiwis are rich in antioxidants.
- Water: Not a food, but very important. Stay hydrated!
- Chocolate: Last is cocoa beans, which contain flavanol epicatechin and antioxidants. The sweetest way to improve memory.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: