Characteristics of People born on 8-17-26

Guys, here is a look at the fate of people born on dates 8, 17, 26 of any month.

If you are born on 8th, 17th, 26th of any month, your fate no is 8 and it is ruled by Saturn, which make you keen judge of values. You are normally quiet, reserved and shy. But this shyness is just a cover for an intense drive to reach the top. Despite a life full of struggles, you do not give up before achieving your goals. You play an important role as an instrument of fate for others. You make the best of friends and the worst of enemies. Rebelling against your norms, you often come into conflicts with social and moral values. You are often lonely, needing desperately to be loved, and you are capable of great sacrifices.

Precautions: Avoid being vindictive, be more tolerant, avoid isolation and despondency. Avoid getting into love affairs and emotional entanglements with numbers 4 and 8.

Eight

Number 8

Strong periods: Between December 21 to January 21, for signing new contracts and starting new ventures.

Week periods: In February and March you may suffer losses and may have unpleasant experience.

Good days: Saturday and Mondays.

Good Dates: 8, 17, 26 of any month; 4, 13, 22 and 31 be used only if found to be good by past experiences.

Favorable colors: All shades of black, grey, dark blue and purple and these colors may be used on the person, in the place of work or immediate surroundings.

Health: You are susceptible to suffer from impurities of blood, depression colitis, rheumatism, coughs, cold and headaches.

About these ads

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

19 thoughts on “Characteristics of People born on 8-17-26

1. Kristin Brænne June 13, 2011 at 1:46 am Reply

Stay excellent! ★

2. Gunjan Sen July 2, 2011 at 2:03 pm Reply

Informative post and I agree with the health part totally, seen it coming true for me and others with this fate number.

• Aziz Ampanwala July 2, 2011 at 6:39 pm Reply

Yes Gunjan, being a No.17 i also confirm that health concern are mentioned with accuracy for No. 8’s.

3. ilikejerseys July 13, 2011 at 12:24 pm Reply

how about me?

4. Mayuri October 25, 2011 at 4:39 pm Reply

let me know something more about myself. my birthdate is 17th dec. 1988

• Aziz Ampanwala October 28, 2011 at 6:37 pm Reply

@ Mayuri: Yes dear i would be happy to let you know more you, shall email you on your id soon….

5. [...] from impurities of blood, depression colitis, rheumatism, coughs, cold and headaches. From: http://readersheaven.org/2011/06/12/…rn-on-8-17-26/ Wish you have a good one! __________________ Find businesses, products and services in the [...]

6. A Star on the Forehead July 2, 2012 at 7:06 pm Reply

I love the number 8, but wasn’t born on those dates, was born March 28! Do you have any insight on that date?

7. binode kripalani July 5, 2012 at 1:49 pm Reply

something more could have been added

8. binode kripalani July 5, 2012 at 1:56 pm Reply

Saturn single number 8,and saturn compound number 17,and 26 have different effect on the individuals,hence predication has to made after through checking, Further age of the native has to be taken into consideration.

9. joanna August 2, 2012 at 1:37 pm Reply

Hi there any news on my birthday its 26th Feb, thanks

10. neetu.shek@gmail.com January 16, 2013 at 1:36 pm Reply

Totally true

11. satwik April 13, 2013 at 11:08 pm Reply

Man that loneliness it is just like a burden i was born to bear!!!
    Yeah its not my fault the way I am

12. anand August 17, 2013 at 11:05 am Reply

my birthdate is 17/8/93. i wish to know ab8 meself. can u help me

• Aziz Ampanwala August 17, 2013 at 3:03 pm Reply

I am not sure if i have the accurate data … but will post something related to your birthdate soon … stay tuned !

13. maheswaran December 8, 2013 at 8:05 pm Reply

Hi,i born on 8th of may 1992..suffering is my life. Pls tell me something about my birth date…thanks a lot

14. Pooja January 14, 2014 at 10:34 pm Reply