Characteristics Of People Born in July

Here is a close look at the Characteristics Of People Born In The Month Of “July“. These are some of the many points on which you’ll find these peoples nature most likely.

Born in July

* Fun to be with
* Secretive
* Difficult to fathom and to be understood
* Quiet unless excited or tensed
* Takes pride in oneself
* Tempramental and unpredictable
* Moody and easily hurt
* Witty and sarky
* Sentimental
* Not revengeful
* Forgiving but never forgets
* Dislike nonsensical and unnecessary things
* Guides others physically and mentally
* Sensitive and forms impressions carefully
* Caring and loving
* Treats others equally
* Strong sense of sympathy
* Wary and sharp
* Judge people through observations
* Hardworking
* No difficulties in studying
* Loves to be alone
* Always broods about the past and the old friends
* Likes to be quiet
* Homely person
* Waits for friends
* Never looks for friends
* Not aggressive unless provoked
* Prone to having stomach and dieting problems
* Loves to be loved
* Easily hurt but takes long to recover
* Overly concerned
* Puts in effort in work

251 thoughts on “Characteristics Of People Born in July

1. julius eriyo says:

hi aziz ampanwala thanks for ur explanation of most characterisic about those born in the month of july,im greatful.

thanks julius eriyo from nigeria (born in july 10th)

2. Kingsley says:

You just said every thing about my characters,i get hurt easily but take time to recover.Now i know how to control my self.God bless you

3. odili chukwuka says:

4. odili chukwuka says:

Thank God I was born in the month of july. I never new I have all this trait. Not until I came across this. A̶̲̥̅♏. So happy. July. 30th ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅§ for me

5. Edidiong Ufot Mbo says:

It 97.3% true.Dnt judge t wrong because if you don’t see all this manifested in you(july born) it is happening in others.Am hapi to be a JULY BORN KING.JOIN ME CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY EVERY 30TH OF JULY EVERY YEAR.clark ronald is ma facebook name.

6. Prince Sunny Ibeson says:

Actually if i had known about this tip of my birthmonth, i wouldnt have involved myself in this diabetes & ulcer of a thing. Nevertheless i am grateful to GOD for keeping me and making me to be part of JULY.

7. chitra sharma says:

this is exactly how i am all these days i was trying to put my nature inot words but could not, thanks for giving me words for my nature.

8. shalom says:

this is exactly like my friend easily gets hurts and takes long to recover pls i offended him and i want him back but he is still mad at me what do i do.secondly can you tell me about those born in may

9. Ekpo, Sampson Effefiong says:

Am a member of those that were previlage to born in the month of july. I was born on the 27th of july, 1989 to Mr. And late Mrs. Effefiong Ekpo Okon an Appostle in the body of christ in The Apostolic Church by the grace of almighty God am the last born in the family of ten, five male and five female all alive till today. I also have to thank my God for his grace and for crossing i and my family to the year 2013 i say may his name be priase in Jesus name Amen

10. eji says:

Wow! This is as real as REAL. Born 10th july and so happy to have a birthday mate. Nice artice and also 100% correct. Cheers

Wel dis great, i reccomend some credits/appraisers 4 u. My addition by the spirit of God is that they are great people & God has a purpose 4 them all

12. Adebisi Grace says:

I dnt knw hw u guys were able to write those stuff out. About july born. Cuz some of those characteristics listed out. Are true about me. (From Nigeria)

13. Lucas nsumba says:

OMG..that is real me. i wonder even my STOMACH problem is there..
    any body who was born on
    10 july 1994 find me on facebook, name
    [lucas nsumba ] am from Tanzania (east africa)

14. Nnanta Lillian says:

Am very proud to be born on the 4th of July and every July baby should be proud too, bcos in all the months according to my othere researh u are refered to as the CARE-TAKER. We are not perfet just like other month born but what makes us special is our loving heart. Take pride in the fact that most of us do not have the ability to hurt others but ourself and that is selflessness to me. I pray God help us to better our lives.

• Saluma says:

Happy belated birthday! & Mine is coming up next weekend July 26th. True were not perfect but we do care for people A LOT and we truly are special.
      May god bless us in every aspect of our lives! :)

15. Drogba Nnadi says:

Wow! I am seeing myself exactly in all these characteristics. Now, I strongly believe in destiny and inbuilt capacity. But we need to actualize it

16. Saluma says:

This is all true about me!
    May god fulfill our most wanted dreams and may we always wish for the good and not the bad. Our hearts should always be with us because that's what makes us US :)
    This is our month may we all enjoy it and smile a lot!

17. kwaku Oppong says:

I was shock when I read these. All these are trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I was born on july 7th. And dat is how I really behaves

18. Rabi Ibrahim says:

wow! that’s me. sometimes I get angry inside me when people fail to understand me. I want to make friends with July born because we will be able to understand ourselves.
    my birthday is july 11th & my Facebook user name is onono inya onozasi.
    looking forward to that special someone,both male and female

19. nkemdirim faith says:

All are tru abt me,coz am shy,somtyms hav problem wit my eye,quick to anger,hav issue wit my stomach,very sensitive.somtyms i try to stp it bt cant..nw i kw d reason ..july babies are special nd very delecate in nature nd shld be treated wit care…i bless d lord dat he made me be born on the month of perfection which is july.

20. Osatohanmwen terry ehiuwa says:

Thats so true… My girl was born july 7th n every thing u said about people born in july r so real as if u know my girl…

Would like to know your views

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s